If you get an Amazon gift card, and now looking for how to redeem amazon gift cars codes? It is easy as it can be redeemed on Amazon.com.
The amount redeemed will be credited to your Amazon account and it will be applied to your account automatically. The card should be used as per the terms and conditions.
You should redeem it before the deadline mentioned on the card. If you would like to know the amount offered with the gift card, you can find from ‘view gift card balance and activity’ under the gift cards section of your Amazon account. If you do not have Amazon account, you can create a new account.
How to Get Amazon Gift Cards?
You should click on the Amazon app to access the Amazon account. You will need internet or data connection to access Amazon app.
After accessing the Amazon account by entering your user ID and password, you can click on ‘reload your balance’ link. You can add more money to the existing gift card balance by choosing the dollar amount and the checking account. If you are ready to reload the balance, you should click on ‘reload now’ link.
If you are using a mobile phone, you should scroll down to the ‘Manage Gift Card Balance’ section. As you enter the password, you should tap on ‘Reload Your Balance’. As you are in the balance menu, you should choose the dollar amount and should select the account from which you would like to transfer funds to your account.
By clicking on the ‘Gift Cards’ page, you can review your purchase options. To purchase a claim code, you can select ‘eGift’ option. The recipient email address, dollar amount and payment options should be selected and you should click on ‘Proceed to checkout’ if you are ready to purchase the ‘eGift’.
The gift card can be customized by choosing the print at home option. You can choose the dollar amount and write a message to be printed on the card. You can choose a design of your choice as well. You should proceed to checkout when you are ready to print the card. If you select a mail option, a physical card will be delivered to your address. You can also purchase a physical gift card from a retail store.
Gift card section
The claim code of the Amazon gift card should be entered to your Amazon account which is present in the account settings. The gift code can be applied while checking out as well so that you will apply it for a specific order as per your convenience.
Steps to redeem a Amazon gift card:
You can follow the steps mentioned below to redeem a gift card without any issues:
- Open ‘www.amazon.com in the web browser. You can tap on the app if you are using the app on your mobile phone.
- Provide the email ID or phone number and password in the sign-in option.
- Click on the Account tab which is present on the top left corner of the screen. You can tap on three horizontal lines on the mobile phone and tap on ‘Gift Cards & Registry’.
- You can find ‘Redeem a gift card’ in the ‘Gift Cards’ tab. If you are using app on mobile phone, you should tap on the ‘Gift Cards’ option on the top of the screen.
- Enter the claim code and click on ‘Check’ button to figure out the gift card amount. You can also click on ‘Apply to your balance’ so that the gift card amount will be credited to the existing Amazon balance. The claim code will be presented on the back of the gift card.
Storage of Gift Card Funds
When you redeem the gift card, the funds will be stored in your Amazon account. The amount redeemed from the gift card will be applied to your next order automatically.
- If you get a plastic gift card, you should scratch the card to find out the code. The code can be found on the back of the card and it will be a 16-digit number.
- After login to your Amazon account, you can apply a gift card to your account. You should enter the claim code and click on ‘Apply to your balance’.
- The claim code can be entered during the checkout process as well.
- If your order value is less than the value of the gift card, you will not want to pay money via other channels. If the order value is higher than the value of the gift card, you should pay the balance amount by using your credit card.
Unless the gift card funds are transferred to your Amazon account, you will not be able to utilize the 1-Click service offered by the Amazon.com.